Skip to the content
- Comment moderation: Comments on this blog are moderated. I reserve the right to edit or remove any post or element of a post for any reason. That said, I do try to be as hands off as possible.
- Comment moderation: Comments on this blog are moderated. I reserve the right to edit or remove part or all of any post for spam or hate content.
- No keywords in author names: Either a real name or a handle is okay, but if I think you are using an author name simply to target keywords, I may delete your name, website link, or comment. In other words, don’t tell me your name is Viagra Sale.
- External linking: Relevant links are encouraged. Comments and links intended mainly for sales and promotion risk being edited or deleted.
- Civility: This site supports free speech, but it also values civility. Abusive or offensive comments may be edited or removed.
- Range of opinion: Comments reflect the viewpoints of those commenting and do not necessarily express my opinions or the views of the website.
- E-mail: I answer most nonspam e-mail, often promptly but sometimes more slowly. Rarely, I might e-mail someone who leaves an interesting comment. I am interested in what others are doing.
- Privacy: I do not share any user information with anyone. (I do run some AdSense ads, and what Google does with its ads is largely out of my control.)