- Comment moderation: Comments on this blog are moderated. I reserve the right to edit or remove any post or element of a post for any reason. That said, I do try to be as hands off as possible.
- Comment moderation: Comments on this blog are moderated. I reserve the right to edit or remove part or all of any post for spam or hate content.
- No keywords in author names: Either a real name or a handle is okay, but if I think you are using an author name simply to target keywords, I may delete your name, website link, or comment. In other words, don’t tell me your name is Viagra Sale.
- External linking: Relevant links are encouraged. Comments and links intended mainly for sales and promotion risk being edited or deleted.
- Civility: This site supports free speech, but it also values civility. Abusive or offensive comments may be edited or removed.
- Range of opinion: Comments reflect the viewpoints of those commenting and do not necessarily express my opinions or the views of the website.
- E-mail: I answer most nonspam e-mail, often promptly but sometimes more slowly. Rarely, I might e-mail someone who leaves an interesting comment. I am interested in what others are doing.
- Privacy: I do not share any user information with anyone. (I do run some AdSense ads, and what Google does with its ads is largely out of my control.)
Some rights reserved 2020 buried mirror: latest reflections. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons (attribution, noncommercial, no derivs: 3.0) License (US), although some of the work this blog incorporates may be separately licensed. Text and images by Thomas Christensen unless otherwise noted. For print permissions or other inquiries please request via rightreading.com/contact.htm.